Webrecorder pywb documentation!¶
The Webrecorder (
pywb) toolkit is a full-featured, advanced web archiving capture and replay framework for python.
It provides command-line tools and an extensible framework for high-fidelity web archive access and creation.
A subset of features provides the basic functionality of a “Wayback Machine”.
- New Features
- Getting Started
- Getting Started Using Docker
- Using Existing Web Archive Collections
- Dynamic Collections and Automatic Indexing
- Creating a Web Archive
- HTTP/S Proxy Mode Access
- Configuring the Web Archive
- Framed vs Frameless Replay
- Directory Structure
- UI Customizations
- Special and Custom Collections
- Recording Mode
- Auto-Indexing Mode
- HTTP/S Proxy Mode
- Compatibility: Redirects, Memento, Flash video overrides
- Command-Line Apps
- pywb package